Thursday, August 7

Strike a Pose

At every race there are official photographers that take pictures of each and every runner. I am not sure how they manage that task but a few days later you get to see your pictures online and order them if you so choose. I have never bought a photo myself, I dont know what the hell I would do with that, but it is kind of fun to see how you look while running. Here is a link to my pictures.

The first thing you may notice is that everyone seems to be aware of the camera but me. I do some serious zoning out when I am running and am usually in my own little world, which makes me look completely miserable but I am really not. Also the pic of me crossing the finish line looks a little rough but I seriously didnt feel as rough as I apparantly looked! Also you can kind of see that guys junk next to me, ha. And yes, that is a running skirt that I am wearing.

No comments: