Wednesday, March 21

MWC

So after a lot of hard work by everyone Mark Wilson Construction have finally moved into our new office and warehouse. My dad has been in business for over 10 years now and I greatly admire all that he has accomplished during that period of time. He started out in the valley business incubator, then moved the office to the house, upgraded to renting an office in an office park and now he has purchased his own office with a warehouse and equipment yard. I have been able to witness him and his business at all stages and I am proud that I am now a part of the company. I am going to have to take some classes from Fresno State on plan reading and project management in the near future and continue on the job training and although I am not sure I am going to stay here for the duration, I am lucky to be able to learn business in a hands on enviornment. My first project was to oversee the rennovation of the new office and I think that went pretty well. I am also really happy to have my own office so I can rock out or listen to NPR at a loud volume and I can get online without having to be paranoid that someone is going to come up behind me while I look up pictures of merkins. All good things. Life is going ok!

6 comments:

kendalljean said...

Kase,

I am really happy for you... for us! Life is good and I can't imagine not having you here to share it with!

I am certain that the job of you dreams is going to present itself to you on a silver platter, whether it be an opportunity through MWC or elsewhere. You are so talented and I know things are going to fall right into place when the time is right!

Love ya! (tear) :)

Adam said...

Well, all kinds of good news spilling out of the Kelly/Wilson apartment. Goodness sakes, would you two share a bit?

Lulu said...

Its the luck of the Irish...I think I also have a little Irish in me - oh wait, thats what she said.

edluv said...

if you take classes will you be able to help erect things?

edluv said...

and while i'm here i'll plug that one of my jobs does have a construction management program. you could possibly be the only female in the program.

Lulu said...

Damn, I missed the erection joke until just now!

And plug some more of that program you speak of...